- Some guys go with a big whiz-bang! and launch immediately (which I support!).
- Some guys are given a bunch of people and money from a big momma church to start with momentum (I also support this!).
- Our approach has been the Tortoise and the Hare. Who wins the race every time?
The tortoise; slow and steady always wins the race.
Finally, all systems are go and we're ready to launch Life Church on Sunday, March 17th!
Yup, Life is going to be a St. Paddy's Day Baby!!
We've signed contracts with Saginaw Valley State University to use their fantastic, modern theaters in the SVSU Performing Arts Center. The location is strategic to our vision of reaching people far from God throughout the entire Great Lakes Bay Region. SVSU is in the heart of all the action in our region of Michigan (read this, this, this, and this to see why!).
Every decision we make is filtered through and fueled by our vision:
- Our vision is what compelled one of the BEST worship pastors in the country to choose to uproot his family in sunny Florida to join Life Church in MidMichigan!
- Our vision is what grabs the hearts of our Lifers, some of whom drive 45 minutes from their homes across the region to arrive early and roll up their sleeves to serve others.
- Our vision is what compelled a local businessman last night to gift Life Church with a check for $10,000 and the promise of more to come.
- Our vision is what is prompting churches around the state and the team at Converge to partner with our start-up with strong prayer, encouragement, and a generous matching grant for all online donations.
This white-hot vision from God is behind bringing Life to MidMichigan!
It's going to be a fun Grand Opening next month at SVSU.
We will do anything short of sin to reach people far from God in our region.
We're even throwing plastic eggs out of a helicopter.
We'd love to have you follow along for the ride of launching Life Church!